After you’ve taken care of your family and loved ones, you might want to consider leaving a gift in your will to support the life-changing work of Link.
Improving education is a process that constantly evolves. By remembering Link in your will you’re ensuring that our good work can continue into the future, giving hope to marginalised communities and helping children build brighter futures.
For children living in sub-Saharan Africa, quality education is the key to a better life, and its advantages can last for generations. Please help us give these children the chance they deserve.
How your gift can make a difference
96p of every £1 donated is spent directly on our transformational programmes across sub-Saharan Africa.
Your gift could help:
- Support a girl through primary education
- Build a community awareness campaign to increase support for education,
- Buy a set a library books for school children in their local language
- Improve facilities at a school to enable better attendance and quality of education
- Provide teacher training to help improve the quality of teaching and management at a school
- Empower schools and communities to make sustainable and accountable changes to improve the quality of education
- Transform the education system of an entire district, creating a legacy that will continue for generations
Leaving a gift in your will to a charity like Link is not subject to inheritance tax and can substantially reduce any inheritance tax that may be due on your estate. Furthermore, if you were to leave 10% of your estate or more to Link, the rate of inheritance tax charged on the rest of your estate which passes to friends or family could be reduced to 36% under special new rules for wills which include a legacy to charity.
How to leave a gift in your will
If you would like to learn more about leaving Link a gift in your will, email us at email@example.com.